Fished 7-10am, 85-115 fow, 2/2, one 15.92# king (male) and 3.41# coho (male).

1/1 King came on 8C in 91 fow, ne troll, 2.4 sog, jagerbomb gold crush spoon

1/1 Coho on slide diver, 225 back, set 3, in 106 fow sw troll, 2.6 sog, blue dolphin uv spoon

2016-07-27 12.38.28.jpg

2016-07-27 16.05.24.jpg

• Like 8

Excellent Ed! We are finally taking the white whale out of Port Sheldon tomorrow and if all goes well we will drop some lines. Hope to have something to report we shall see.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Holland am 10-18

Fished from 9-11:30. Late start, went 1/1 today, 6.8# laketrout, on Craigs flounder std, with 7c, in 85 fow, no other bites.  Fished from front of piers to 105 fow. Marked a lot at pier heads, but no takers. Nice to get out after all this bad weather. I followed a mile long scum line, weaving in a out. Fish were from the surface to 45 down the entire length. When i caught the LT, I saw my board trailing the boat sideways( broadbeam) but not releasing and then it just stopped acting like a sno

in Michigan Waters Fishing Reports - Salmon and Trout

• season opener - Holland/Saugatuck

managed 2 kings this AM in the mud off holland/saugatuck (tried both) - fishing was slow as the lake hadn't turned over - still was glad to have scored a couple - i realize this is the time of year where everyone almost goes hush hush on the run - anyone else have a report?

• 09-08 Holland

1-2 this morning. Fished 90-140. Laker came about 90 fow 81 down shoot rigger  

• Holland to PS 8-31 AM

my son and I went 6 for 8 in the ripping offshore east wind out of Holland - setup in 80 fow at 7am and trolled out to 140 fow catching only a laker - over 50 other boats and looked like most guys went and stayed out deep just to get blown out deeper - we trolled east and back into 85 fow and fished that on a N and NW troll instead though and had 5 other hook ups. Few hours later when pulling lines we put the east wind behind us and slide out to 125-130 where we had a couple more go off.  Heartb

• Holland am 8-24

Normally I don't  fish the weekends and I knew the wind was going to produce  a 3 ft chop by just reading the bouy information.  So like any good fisherman would say,  the weather is "perfect." GOT TO GO!   I put my order in for a large king to be picked up at 8:55 am in 99 fow. Promptly launched my boat headed out and picked it up at the Lake Michigan drive thru window.  One 23lb-6oz 37" long king (personal solo best) on Craig's flounder,  50ft down, 60 ft back on rigger, east troll, 2.5sog,