Tough fishing but managed a 3 for 3 day plus one little throwback king.  Set lines in 100 fow and got first hit in 115 fow on rigger with Moonshine Blue Hulk 100 speed at ball was 2.1.  Didn't really want to catch more lakers so bumped speed up to 2.9 and 45 min later, on the same rigger, took another bookend 12 lb laker in 125 fow.  Then things slowed until I accidently bumped the throttle and popped my riggers. Dropped speed to reset lines, rigger cables crossed coming up, and while I was clearing that mess, braid dipsey 225 back in 160 fow starts screaming.  Boated a nice 14 lb king on green glow spindoctor and Rapture Grand Illusion fly.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, littleboat said:

How do you deploy your dipsys around all those riggers? I know their pretty close together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Putting them out first helps.  After that I just make sure they are beyond the riggers when I let them out the back.  10 foot dipsey rod helps with that.  Dipsey setting takes them to side just like planer board.

• Like 1

Putting them out first helps.  After that I just make sure they are beyond the riggers when I let them out the back.  10 foot dipsey rod helps with that.  Dipsey setting takes them to side just like planer board.

My operation is similar, but my rods are shorter. I have to maneuver my DRs a little. But I like your 10 rod solution better. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App