Dreamweaver tourney--Crew needed or offered

coralee

I need 2 experienced crew for the Dreamweaver Tourney. I plan to pre-fish Fri am out of Holland most likely and then the tourney on Sat am.

However if I don't get a crew together I can offer my service and the tourney entry fee I already paid to someone who is thinking about it but hasn't signed up yet.

Thanks

Bob

sixonesix, eightthreesix, 4327----

I might be interested but not sure I qualify as experienced crew.  Have my own boat that I fish out of Whitehall with but have only been doing it for a couple of years.  Went out Friday and went 2 for 3 by myself but have never fished a tournament.  Let me know if you are interested and don't get anyone more qualified.  If not, no big deal, I will be fishing Friday and Saturday by myself.

Dates are Fri 7-22 and Sat 7-23. Not looking for pro's Greg, just people who won't birds nest the coppers because they never used one so we'll see what pans out in the next few days to see if I go or if I join someone else.

I havent ever fished a tournament before so tell me what you would expect me to do and cover cost wise.   I am planning on camping in holland that weekend anways and was planning to give it ago a with my deep v if the weather permits. My  father(who loves me to take him fishing) will be camping with me as well but I usually do all the line sets when I take him and he drives and yes i run dipseys, downriggers  and copper its been just harder to get out this year so I have no score card for 2016

35 minutes ago, coralee said:

Dates are Fri 7-22 and Sat 7-23. Not looking for pro's Greg, just people who won't birds nest the coppers because they never used one so we'll see what pans out in the next few days to see if I go or if I join someone else.

Sounds good. I will have that Thursday, Friday and Saturday off to fish. I usually run one  Rigger and a 200 and a 300 copper when fishing. Just let me know. Occasional change out for a 100 copper or wire dipsey if it is slow.