Went to harbor beach for the weekend to my girlfriends parents place to enjoy the maritme festival. Of course i took my boat and fishing gear with. Went saturday morning and had lines in at 6. There were 2 foot waves to start which were building by the minute, picked up 2 nice 5 pound lakers both hit on yellowtail down deep. After we boxed the second fish it was blowing very hard so we went in. The wind was strong all the way till sunday afternoon, after we got off the beach we left the harbor at 730 went out to the gps mark from the morning before and boxed 2 nice cohos and a monster 15 pound laker. We fished both days from 65 to 75 fow and marked hundreds of fish from laying on the bottom to 15 foot under the boat. Orange crush took both cohos up high and the purple kevorkian spoon took the big laker. Im a walleye fisherman so my boat is not set up for salmon fishing so i ran 4 to 6 oz inlines right off my boards with a 6 foot leader from inline to spoon. Trolling speed both days was 2.1 to 2.5, and all spoons were the standard size not mags. Alot of the local guys were coming in with limits of lakers, pinks, cohos, and steelhead.

• Thanks 1