Need Help, 4 trips out, no fish(WI Side)... What am I doing wrong

I need some help guys. I am a novice when it comes to running my own boat for Salmon. I have been out on Kinns Sport Fishing and Reel Action and needless to say I paid attention and caught some fish. I'm trying to do that now on my own boat, and I can't seem to get any bites when others are reeling them in.  What am I doing wrong? By all reports, the bite was on out of Algoma which I went out of today at 4:00am

I'm running a Mid 90's Lund 16ft Tyee II with a 100hp Mariner outboard. I don't have a fishhawk or anything similar to get the actual in water lure speed, but per a GPS with the boat just in gear it runs around 2.5-3.0MPH. Thinking his was too fast, I have tried a 36" drag bag off the side which per GPS slows me down to 1.5-2.0MPH.

I don't have any down riggers but I have two Dipseys set at 3 to dive left and right of each side of the boat. They're the medium sized ones and I have given them a fair amount of line to get them down. I have run them out 200-225ft at times to get down. (40# braid)

I am running spoons of various size and color and no luck. They are hooked onto 30# test fluorocarbon leader which is about 8ft long. That's hooked to a 12" snubber, which is hooked to the dipsy divers. The main line I'm using is Cabelas brand RipCord in 40# test.

What is the new guy doing wrong??? I have probably 24hrs in the boat (3-4 different trips/different days) with NO bites. It's getting really frustrating. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Do you know how far down the hot bite was? Maybe you were below the feeding fish with your baits. You could set them out first time with  a slow creep till you get bit. What you do is let them out about 10 feet engage reel then back drag off  so they slowly creep out till you get to the depth you think you should be out.

Do you have the original rings on them, I would recommend putting mag rings on. I would definitely run a Full core line straight out the back. That's my hottest rod on my boat and I run everything. Cheap and easy to set-up.