1 for 1 so far 10 lb King at 5:30 AM in 60 fow rigger 20 down double orange crush. Lots of marks at that depth then they scattered. Figured they might have gone deeper so trolled out to 120 fow, but no more marks or bites.

Temp was 53 in surface and 44 on probe 30 feet down in at 60. By the time we got out to 120, temps on surface and 40 ft down were equal. Coast watch shows 60 deg surface temps around 220-250 fow. Would like to go out there but need to be in cell phone range

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app

• Like 1

7/12.  Went 2/4 at the channel early then it got too busy, trolled to halfway creek and back in 8'. Would have done better but we had a fish break off a board and I turned too sharply to chase it and wrapped three short cores into a nightmare that's still lying on the floor.  Ended up with four steel at 6, 7, 8, and 11#, browns at 2&5 pounds and a five pound coho.  Let the smallest brown and steel go and wanted to let the 11# go but he was hooked funny.  Lost two double digit steel, one probably pushing 14# that pulled the board rod down so fast that it cut the rigger rod's line off when they hit.

• Like 1

7/12.  Went 2/4 at the channel early then it got too busy, trolled to halfway creek and back in 8'. Would have done better but we had a fish break off a board and I turned too sharply to chase it and wrapped three short cores into a nightmare that's still lying on the floor.  Ended up with four steel at 6, 7, 8, and 11#, browns at 2&5 pounds and a five pound coho.  Let the smallest brown and steel go and wanted to let the 11# go but he was hooked funny.  Lost two double digit steel, one probably pushing 14# that pulled the board rod down so fast that it cut the rigger rod's line off when they hit.

That little boat of yours was busy today. Nice catches.

Ramp?  14', Jeep, 4 low.  I launch at places kayakers shy away from and there's never a line.

We had the windows down this morning and drove by someone with poorly aimed sprinklers just down from the launch.  That will wake you up.

• Like 2