sold / closed Tiara 3100 open found house must sell THIS WEEK

SammyDog

new pics added $27,000 or reasonable offer. This is a hard boat to price, if interested pm or call 315 five six nine 6360. might be able to work something out for different $/less gear/etc. 

Will sell boat without fishfinder, downriggers, planer reels, rod holders, and fishhawk for 22k

Selling my dream boat.. 81 Tiara 3100 open.   Twin 5.7 mercruiser 350 MAG's, new in 1999, port fuel injection. 325hp per motor, not the stock 260 of most 5.7's. Run like a dream. Top ends were rebuilt in 2006 so significantly less hours on the top ends. Very good on gas compared to the 454's you often find in these boats, and she still tops out around 35 mph wot. Full 12' beam makes it the ultimate lake Ontario platform, with one of the biggest dance floors around. Many engine upgrades including all new exhaust elbows in april 2016 and a few other odds and ends i wanted to swap out, most work done by krenzers marine and i have records. Runs flawlessly. Compression testing on all cylinders was performed in February 2016 @ krenzers marine. Each cylinder tested above 190. these motors are mint. Has a custom hardtop/half tower and is rigged for big lake or ocean fishing and cruising. built in 7 rod rocket launcher and removable outriggers. Boat is equipped with the following basically brand new fishing gear currently:

-4 cannon electric mag10stx downriggers, new august 2015 ($2500)
-Garmin touchscreen 7610xsv navigation, fishfinder, chartplotter) with best thru hull transducer garmin makes. New august 2015 ($4500)
-4 cannon dual axis  adjustable rod holders mounted on cannon tracks. new 4/2016 ($500)
-6 adjustable rod holders on the hardtop for planer board rods. new 4/2016 ($400)
-pair of cisco manual pla
ner reels. new 8/2015($600)

-Fishhawk x4 new 8/2016 ($650)
-new washdown system 2016
-new magnesiums on trim tabs and prop shafts
-new dripless packings and starboard propshaft 4/2016
-2 yr old bottom paint
-new outrigger rigging.

If you think you dont want outriggers on the great lakes, think about a 4 diver spread run off those things, or the ability to run your coppers during fall combat fishing without messing around with boards. those things are invaluable.

Also equipped with an older but functioning furuno radar and dome, backup gps, vhf radio, washdown pump. literally everything you could ask for in a fishing boat, except autopilot.(didnt get there yet)
I've gone through everything mechanically on this boat and she is mint in that department. Needs a new canvas top, that i haven't gotten to yet as well, but will be replaced this summer if it doesn't sell before i get to it, will negotiate on price if i dont get it done.She is in the water currently in oswego and can be sea trialed for a serious buyer. Cabin is in great shape, fridge, sink, head all work great. 110v shore power system. Hot water heater onboard as well as onboard battery charging system if you dont have shore power at your marina. 

I realllly dont want to sell this boat, but a growing family takes precedence for me over a boat. Many pics taken before additions. I will get updated pics this week. 

Surveyors welcome at buyers expense. This boat has been very well taken care of and shows very well for her age. You wont be disappointed, $27,000 or best offer. more pics coming soon. Dont hesitiate to make an offer, or partial trade. NEED TO PULL SOME CASH FOR HOUSE PURCHASE VERY VERY SOON

willing to seperate fishing gear from boat purchase if looking for a family cruiser

FullSizeRender.jpg

20160604_163432.jpg

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_0726.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

New price.. this is a hard boat to price $25k without the 4 cannon downriggers, 4 cannon rod holders, planer reels, fishhawk, and garmin head unit..  $32k or best offer for everything.

FINANCING AND INSURANCE AVAILABLE cell - 315 five six nine 5630

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...