1850 Lund Tyee

FreeTime

This is my Lund 1850 Tyee. it has a 200 HP Mercury OptiMax

MyLundInStJoeApril062.JPG

BoatFromTop.jpg

LundInDrive.jpg

I have 14 Berts Rod Holders(7 each side) mounted in 2 sections of track a 4ft and a 3ft up each side.

We have 4 Walker Tournament Electric downriggers, 2 off the rear with 2 ft booms in a seperate 6" track and two off the sides with 4ft booms that mount at the rear of my 4 ft tracks.

I have Raymarine Electronics: Fishfinder ds600x Chartplotter: 435i

We have 2 Berts net holders in the front.

I have another rod holder which drops into the front seat base with 8 tubes to hold rods during fishing. We carry about 18-24 rods on a fishing day. The boat has plenty of room, always rides dry, and works well in rough water. In good sea's she really gets us there in a hurry as well.

Dave

I forgot to add the Cannon Speed & Temp we have.

Just added another toy to this rig....I am anxiously awaiting the UPS guy today. We added Walker Strike Vision. This should be alot of fun to see whats going on. I think its more of a toy that to catch fish but thats ok.

Dave

Just added another toy to this rig....I am anxiously awaiting the UPS guy today. We added Walker Strike Vision. This should be alot of fun to see whats going on. I think its more of a toy that to catch fish but thats ok.

Dave

Does this use a seperate cable, or do you replace the rigger cable with the cable for the camera? What's the diameter of the cable? How much blow back do you expect with the unit and cable?

I am not really sure about all the details. I got a deal on a brand new on int he box from a guy who won it in a raffle.

I do know the cable is about the same as my opposite rear rigger with the coater Cannon Speed & Temp cable. This should provide me a consistent drag with the two now. With a heavy ball they ont drag bad at all until you get into that 100+ range.

Dave

• 3 years later...

Nice looking Lund. What year? I'm in the market for a Lund Tyee 1850 as well. It will need to pull double duty as a fish and ski boat. I can't spend this much money for a dedicated fishing boat, otherwise the only person that will enjoy it is my wife's next husband:)

That said, are the rod holder bases set up for quick release? 200hp on an 1850 is a lot of ponies. I thought 175hp was maximum size OB a Tyee 1850 was rated for.

What is the top speed with the 200?

I want one.

Thank ~ Mark

Nice looking Lund. What year? I'm in the market for a Lund Tyee 1850 as well. It will need to pull double duty as a fish and ski boat. I can't spend this much money for a dedicated fishing boat, otherwise the only person that will enjoy it is my wife's next husband:)

That said, are the rod holder bases set up for quick release? 200hp on an 1850 is a lot of ponies. I thought 175hp was maximum size OB a Tyee 1850 was rated for.

What is the top speed with the 200?

I want one.

Thank ~ Mark

I think the boat was set up with a track system. For a dual purpose boat they are slick. With some forethought and the tracks the fishing stuff disappears when skiing or boating. Yep this is an oldie thread, but it still may be somewhat useful.