Took mom out fishing this morning.  I'd say it was for Mother's Day but she goes quite a bit.  Coho are still out there.  8 for 10 all coho.

Set lines in 180 fow and began west troll.  Took first hit at 215.  All hits came between 210-230 fow.  Any direction of troll but north, speed at ball was 2.7-3.1

Sexy blue shad on 225 copper took one hit as did rigger 150' down with blue shark.

Braid dipsey 165 back with UV Crush Spindoctor and Big Weenie Last Brunch fly took 3 hits.

150 copper with Hot Lobster took 3 hits,

Rigger 67 down with blue dolphin took 2 hits.

• Like 3

I ploughed through the chop at 4 pm today - it took me about 30 minutes to make it to 160.  I found the coho like you said from 210 to 230 fow.  They were a little bigger today, and had been eating alewives & mysis.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jdh said:

I ploughed through the chop at 4 pm today - it took me about 30 minutes to make it to 160.  I found the coho like you said from 210 to 230 fow.  They were a little bigger today, and had been eating alewives & mysis.

How'd ya do?

I got my 4 fish in about 30 minutes.  Two on flasher-fly combo down 70 ft.  One on flasher-fly combo on a diver back 225.  One on 3-color mini streak miami dolphin.  ( I had already caught one in Muskegon in the morning - but that was it up there)

• Like 1