Aluminum boat repair/painting

I am looking for someone that does Aluminum boat refinishing in the central Mi area. A few years ago I got some dings and scratches in my boat and I need to get them repaired. It is a 196 Starcraft Superfisherman. Insurance is going to cover it so I am not "too" concerned about price.

Any info would be appreciated.

Not being in your area, so I cant supply any names, but, any good body shop can refinish your boat, a few years ago, I painted about 20 Lunds due to peeling paint, most tin boat companies use automotive paints, you may have to get the formulas from Starcraft. For the Lunds I did, some colors were proprietary, but they were able to supply me with a PPG number, If you want to drag it to nw PA [ yea right] ill be glad to fix it for you

Thanks for the feed back guys.

CaptLevi,

I think that is Spicers that you are thinking of but I refuse to do bussiness with them fools ever again. The boat I am looking to get repainted was purchased from them and less than 2 years later I needed to get some warrenty work done on the boat and they said they were no longer a Starcraft dealer so I would have to take it someplace else...:(

I plan on doing some research this weekend while I am home and find someone to do this for me.

Wow! Sorry bout that! I hadn't heard much about them before except that they had a paint shop along with service. Of course I have heard negative responses about several other places as well.

Guess I will steer clear of them also!