Depth of hits: 35' =/-
Rigger lead lengths: 15 & 10'
Number of fishermen aboard: 3
Best lures & colors: or, silver green spoon with gold ba
Surface temp: 43
Down temp for hits (if known):
Troll speed: 2.5
Number and kind of fish caught: 1 13lb 13 oz
Reel commentary: Fished 65-85FOw; got king at 930 on 225' 45 lb copper on spoon above. Bounced bottom with dodgers n spin n glos all over no laker takers. Lot of marks 35-60' in 74fow but no other hits. Between 130-1230 back in 75-80FOW and lot of lakers on bottom but again no takers.Nice day on lake; 2-3s down to 1-2s then started to build up again. Green horn that got king got sick so we pulled lines.

"Hockey Puck" ON THE REEL WOMAN Agnello
  • Like 2

thanks, nice job too; surprised coho were that far down, but with east wind wind all last week u never know.

Laker marks all over 74' area but could't get spin n glo hit like we have past few weeks; will try some cowbells, too.

Had marks 35-60' down in 75' area in morning n when we came back they were gone. Maybe they moved way out? Who knows?

Had hockey team bud's wife out with us and his green horn wife fought her first  big lake king like a champ. Love taking out green horns. Last two trips got them some fish.

PRICELESS!!!!

Yea wasn't really any temp difference down was .04 difference. Was nice getting into some fish. I've been out of state for the last 4 seasons. Got a brown last Friday but was first trip with any numbers. Are slider on a rigger was the highest fish. Minus the steely that came off a copper 150. 

Maybe when I had riggers bouncing bottom for lakers I should have thrown some sliders on them. Oh well Monday morning quaterbacking. Looks like blowing all week thru week end; so may not get out until next wk. Bet u r glad in state n can get out.

This was my 5th trip n knock on wood, no skunk yet.