Adjusted3 took 2Paws and myself out of St. Joseph today. After all of the reports I had been seeing for the last few days, I was figuring they would be jumping in the boat and we we be back to the dock by 8am. The wind was blowing out of the South/South East at 10-20knots. The lake was almost flat. We fished to around 11am with 2Paws and went 2 for 4. Adjusted(Mark) and I dropped 2Paws(Mark) off and headed back out. Mark and I tried something different when we headed back out. What was a slow day turned out to be an alright finish. Only problem was, we could not get hooked up with the fish. I believe we ended up 4 for 8/9 and for the the day and ended up 6 for 12/13. All of the fish were coho.

What worked and didn't work for us. We started off at the pump house and trolled past the junk cars to the new houses. During this troll I think we went 1 for 2. That fish came on a jointed orange Rapala. We pulled lines and ran back to the pump house and headed towards the piers. While setting lines we banged one on a stick bait. Not sure of the bait or the color. We did a circle around and missed one more. Then we dropped 2Paws off.

2Paws dropped off and it was Mark and I. We set lines at the end of the piers and worked North. It was not far off the piers and we had missed 2 fish already. One was on a spoon on a rigger and the other was on a clown colored Rapala. We pulled 3 other fish on riggers and managed 1 more on the clown colored Rapala. We missed fish on a few of the baits as well. Most of our fish came North of the piers.

The water was warmer North due to the South wind.