for sale Tracks forsale

I have 2 sets of tracks and only need one set. Had a 5' set of Traxstech tracks that I kept off of my old boat and a set of 4' Cisco tracks that came on my new boat. Don't need 2 sets so willing to sell one or the other.

The 4' Cisco tracks retails for $89.99 each plus shipping. They were used for one season and are in excellent condition. I will sell the pair for $140.

The 5' Traxstech tracks were used for 2 seasons and are also in excellent condition. They retail for $132.99 each plus shipping. I will sell the pair for $210

Prefer local pickup or willing to meet somewhere convenient. Shipping would be difficult due to packaging but would be willing to consider it if they don't sell locally.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have 2 sets of tracks and only need one set. Had a 5' set of Traxstech tracks that I kept off of my old boat and a set of 4' Cisco tracks that came on my new boat. Don't need 2 sets so willing to sell one or the other.

The 4' Cisco tracks retails for $89.99 each plus shipping. They were used for one season and are in excellent condition. I will sell the pair for $120.

The 5' Traxstech tracks were used for 2 seasons and are also in excellent condition. They retail for $1342.99 each plus shipping. I will sell the pair for $190 with end stops.  $175 for just the tracks.

Prefer local pickup or willing to meet somewhere convenient. Shipping would be difficult due to packaging but would be willing to consider it if they don't sell locally.

• 2 weeks later...