Swap Meet

luremaker

I am posting to see what kind of or if anyone is interested in a swap meet in Holland again this year?

We had a very good turn out last year for our first year holding a swap meet and like to see what kind of numbers we can put together before I ask to use our church to hold this event.

I put a small post on Face Book and has a post on  Michigan Sportsman.

Please pass the word and contact me by email so I can get some kind of numbers on tables.

[email protected]

Thanks

luremaker

Larry

• Like 1

Ok I am being asked if we are going on with the swap meet and what is the date. But I still have not had a lot of interest in tables. Yes a few people said they were interested but ,I would  to see at least 25 or more table before I go forward to make it worth while for shoppers and sellers.

We had 32 tables last year show.

If you are interested in table space please email me at 

[email protected]

I see that the Feb 20th date is taken and was thinking the first week in March like last year.

2 hours ago, Priority1 said:

I knew the $ were helping the youth group. Put me down for a table. The fee is certainly reasonable and going to a great cause.

Anyone here from the E side want to hitch a ride over?

Would be good to see you again Frank.

On 1/26/2016 at 9:18 PM, Priority1 said:

Larry, It's a long  haul for me but it's always good to see some friends from the West side of the state. I may be able to get someone to ride along.

What is the the table cost? Maybe a couple of folks could split a table. Thanks

It sure would be good to meet you Frank, I will likely be around, I probably have a table's worth hanging around...

:thumb:

6 hours ago, sfw1960 said:

t sure would be good to meet you Frank, I will likely be around, I probably have a table's worth hanging around

Robert, It would be nice to meet you also. If you want to share a table let me know. I already spoke for one.