Hello, everyone. Thought I'd introduce myself after signing up after several months of stalking the forums. I'm Sean from Pittsburgh, PA, my dad and I both fish the Eastern Basin of Lake Erie in PA from our 22' boat regularly from April through October and we're normally up there 20-30 weekends each year. Lake Erie is a very well known Walleye fishery as many of you probably know, however, we seldom fish for Walleye, or Perch and most of our time up there is spent targeting Lake Trout, Steelhead, Brown Trout, Freshwater Drum, White Bass, Northern Pike, and Longnose Gar which are, in my opinion, pound-for-pound some of the hardest fighting fish that the area has to offer. We've been fishing in Erie our entire lives but I didn't get serious about it until about 5 years ago and we did not start trolling until this past year, which was pretty slow numbers wise (mainly due to Erie's crappy conditions almost all seaosn including waves up to 8-12', which we got stuck in pretty far from port on multiple occasions) but we caught some of the largest fish of our lives'. Anyway, you'll probably be seeing me around the forums now and I admit I'll probably be asking tons of questions regarding all aspects of trolling for various Salmonids as we're still new to this awesome style of angling and we don't personally know many other people that also troll. With any luck, 2016 is looking to be a great fishing season for us and hopefully all of you guys as well!

-Sean/Divemaster