Port Sheldon 11/08/15 am

Started out frosty about 8:30am had to scrape the windshield of the grady white. dopped lines in 90fow spotted some birds and headed nw toward them to 120'fow. All hits were in about 120fow. Waves about 1' and slowly built to 2'-3' by 1pm. . First spoon Craigs flounder ironically uncle Craig's first fish of the day on rigger nice 10lb steelhead in 120fow . Then doctored moonshine(green jeans) took over had the next seven hits on copper lines landing two. Then on our way back in doctored moonshine took last fish while bringing in downrigger. we ended up 4for9 at 1pm. Couldn't ask for a better day. I was fortunate to get out and have such nice weather and spend some quality time with uncle craig.

post-6927-144987883314_thumb.jpg

post-6927-14498788331773_thumb.jpg

post-6927-1449878833232_thumb.jpg

Is that a piece of red yarn on the hook? Is that done to all the spoons you were using or just the one that got hit 7 times?

It is actually synthetic hair my dad uses on streamers, saltwater flies or bucktail jigs. Its also called super hair. not sure where he got it but buying more. I have not caught a salmon on it yet but i bet they will like it. comes in 8" length and i have done 8 hooks and still have some left. we had four rods out and three of the four had the doctored moonshine with hair that went 8 times.

Awesome afternoon! What coppers were they hitting on?

The same 100 and 150 has been working great for weeks now. Both getting about the same amount of action. We had the two coppers and two downriggers and that was enough action for the two of us.

Thanks for the report. I'm hoping to go Wed am.

I might be out there. Debating on going tomorrow or wednesday leaning toward wednesday.The big winds come in wednesday night thru friday. so we should get out before that if we can. Hopefully see you out there good luck.

Hope you can make it on Wed. I'm planning on it and hoping to get a rider to come along. 1 prospect so far. Looking forward to it. If you go tomorrow let me know how you do. I'm debating on which port yet but leaning toward saugy or PS

Hope you can make it on Wed. I'm planning on it and hoping to get a rider to come along. 1 prospect so far. Looking forward to it. If you go tomorrow let me know how you do. I'm debating on which port yet but leaning toward saugy or PS

Didn't make it out today. Tomorrow is looking good. We have to go out of port sheldon thats where our slip is. The one limiting factor but we have done very well. Hope to see you out there good luck.