Raymarine Dragonfly

Boltman

You guys know my boat, all the electronics are on the bridge , so I've been thinking about putting a Raymarine Dragonfly 5" pro fish finder with wifi , then I can see it on my IPhone as well , thoughts from you pros?

Boltman

Boltman, get the Dragonfly 7 model, the screen is much bigger. That's the model that I have and I love it! I installed it this past spring and it's been problem free. Also, if you get yours and it's "Bundled" with a Navionics Gold card, be sure to update it, as the card will probably be an "older" one.

yes, I have the 1st dragonly b4 there were optional sizes.I went thru 5 fishfinders that year trying to find 1 I liked. I absolutely love it. I Am planning on adding a 7 this year. I want the bigger screen, plus then I can use the other 1 just for down imagining. it doesn't matter how many features a stupid humminbird or any other fish finder had if I can't figure out how to work the damn thing. lol. that's y I love the dragonfly. the 3 page install/user manual was the selling point. I didn't have to read a 200 page book, or buy a dvd to show me how to use it.. I LOVE the Dragonflys.

• 2 weeks later...