I will be doing the normal gig in tight by the pier trying to get 4yr olds to snack on there way in. From your post I figure you do not think they will be in there? You are probably right but I am gonna try anyway. Maybe the lake will turn over by morning with this east wind - doubting it but hoping.

Am going to try out of Muskegon tomorrow am. Trying something different since holland hasn't been great for me this year. East wind will probably change things a bit, but your plan sounds right. If I find something thats working, will hit the radio as well as the forum. Good luck

Took the slow route to 250 Wed am with no takers till about 247. Then went 9 for 9 in 250. Still lots of greasers though with only 3 steel head and 1 Coho but the cooling water temps should help. Lots of big marks in 130 but radio sounded like a very slow bite there. most fish were hanging about 95 down.

my son and i went 3 for 5 this morning trolling in the mud - decided to run down to saugatuck because sick of miserable boat traffic and pier guys in holland

1st - king 22 fow green ladder size 5 high line 100 back off board - shook off

2nd - king 18 fow same bait - got em

3rd - king 20 fow 4 color with spin doctor - got em

4th - king just destroyed a dipsey with a mtn doo coyote flasher - only 28 back in 18 fow - got em

5th - steelhead - moongoose size 5 jumped 6 times - was a big one and would have liked to have mounted it - shook off

Today's catch = master angler 12.5" white perch on dipsey, master angler 21' small mouth bass on dipsey, master angler sheephead on highline while pulling... no salmon and a bunch of guys trying - we are racing back to Holland to make church! What a strange morning in the kzoo washout

Today's catch = master angler 12.5" white perch on dipsey, master angler 21' small mouth bass on dipsey, master angler sheephead on highline while pulling... no salmon and a bunch of guys trying - we are racing back to Holland to make church! What a strange morning in the kzoo washout

Hey there, I think you passed us leaving Mac. Salmon were out a bit deeper out of Saugy. We found them, sort of, in about 55 fow. 15" king hit a dipsey 120 back with flasher fly. Took a big rip at about the same depth heading back in to Holland on a 7 color with orange spoon, but backing snapped when it buried the board. That was it, one for two.

That is good to know you found em in 55 FOW. You wrote 15" as in inches for your king but you meant 15# as in pounds, right? Nice fish and definitely one of the mature ones we are after and love fighting so good job man. If I try again tonight or tomorrow I will go out a bit deeper.