Cannon Digitroll 2 Downriggers

I have 2 Cannon Digitroll-2 down riggers for sale. I have been using them all summer with no issues. The controls are in good condition and everything works as they should. Features include auto down, auto up, and jigging mode.

I bought them with fixed booms and then purchased extending booms which are on them now. I have both short and long fixed booms if someone would prefer those over the extending. Each has the single rod holder on the back.

I am going fishing tomorrow and will try to get some pictures and videos.

Down Riggers with extending boom - $375 each

Down Riggers with fixed boom - $300 each

I am just west of Flint Michigan. The downriggers are in Whitehall Mi. I plan on fishing Friday and Saturday and then will be pulling the boat out for the season. I will get some pictures and maybe some video to show them working.

I live west of Lansing and have a place at silver lake resort for summer months but just closed it up //// I have a trouphy 190 alumacraft that I fish out of Pentwater until we close up ... If you ever have an open seat I would be more than happy to pay for gas

I live west of Lansing and have a place at silver lake resort for summer months but just closed it up //// I have a trouphy 190 alumacraft that I fish out of Pentwater until we close up ... If you ever have an open seat I would be more than happy to pay for gas

Fished 12 days this year, all but one by myself. Would love to have company. I had to pull the boat this weekend but will keep your information for next year if you are still available to go.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...