sold / closed Chartplotter

These are military spec Panasonic Toughbooks with GPS and Great Lakes Charts. Some folks here have fished with me and saw the value of this 13+" chartplotter. These have been upgraded to a activated version of Windows 10 Pro. These have the optional back light rubber keyboards and touch screen. They also come complete with an AC charger, DC charger, and usb GPS. These are in VG condition. When the chartplotter program is zoomed in the depth numbers are visible from several feet away. I sold a quite a few of these to folks that fished with me and saw them in action. There is nothing like it for even close to the $400 price. These also have MS Office 2007 and were upgraded to 500GB HDD.

These can also be used for long haul truckers with different software and off course they are usable on and off the trucks or boats as a regular laptop. Yes they can connect to WIFI.

large.seaclear_noaa.jpg.951a69dbdaba5464

• 2 weeks later...

I just sold another one today that is going to Oscoda. I'll be delivering another one to the Saginaw area Mid week. I still have a couple and will get more as needed. These have so many features. Try one and you will like it. It's not a bad idea to get one now and familiarize yourself with it.

I recently found out that the USCG uses a Chartploter Toughbook like this on at least one Icebreaker on the Great Lakes. That speaks loud and clear to me. I am selling the Toughbooks, DC charger, AC charger, and GPS only, and I'll install the charts and Chartplotter software free at your request. I have just sold out of these but have a few more on the way and they can be made ready with a little notice. Looking at a 13" screen sure make a difference for me. These do have AIS capabilities. Thanks :)

PS: If you are a Navionics fan Software and charts are available also. This option will add $$$$ to the cost. At any rate it will still be way less than a big screen HB, Lowrance, or Garmin. Personally I like the free charts listed above but different strokes for different folks. Just wanted to let you know the option is there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Frank have seen these laptops in action with coastal explorer program.  Not a computer wiz by any stretch.  Looking to purchase a unit for spring trip from Plattsburgh NY to Oswego NY.  Used to Windows 7 and 2007 Excel and Word.  Please send email info to jjschaferjr2006@yahoo.  Took me awhile to find you.  First saw your post more than a year ago.  Had no need then but island studded lakes, canals and rivers have changed view.  thanks Joe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did sell on of these at the swap meet in Holland. A charter captain is also interested in one. I have a couple more of these left. If you are interested now's the time to act. I'm starting to get my fishing gear in order. My focus will switch to fishing REEL soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Jake980 said:

Hello,

I'm interested in one of these systems if available.  My email is xxyellowbird (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Thanks,

Jake

Jake TYVM for your purchase. I'll ship your Toughbook tomorrow.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 1:39 PM, Lured Inn said:

I'm kind of interested in one. Can it be used as a normal computer at home? Can navionics be ran on it? Forgive me I am not computer savvy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Yes sir it is a laptop computer and can be used as such. It is of course built TOUGH like the name implies. It holds up to the abuse our military and others give them. The units I'm selling are in VG used condition with upgrades. I have Navionics Web App installed on these also. Navionics Sofware is available also.  I attached a screen shot of the Navionics Web app.

Navionics WEB APP SCEENSHOT Sheboygan WI.jpg

• 4 weeks later...