Bluefinn Fisher

Trap Nets from Grand Haven North to Whitehall

Always a good topic of discussion in regards to how to get the GPS numbers for the nets from some one who may have already done so. I appreciate an update.

I know that this information is not very easily shared.

I plan on fishing out of Grand Haven this Friday through Monday any info on numbers to stay away from would be great thanks

Once you get about 6 miles north of grand haven start looking out for them. Don't know where they're at but that's typically where they start. Just keep your head up. They're marked. You'll see a flag and that's when you know to start making a turn away from them. Most people have been doing better straight out or south the past week so I haven't been up there. If we are up north in the next couple days I'll get the coordinates up.

Nets are up past Mona lake and north. If I were you I'd stay out of there. Heard that there were a couple of them that are unmarked.

OK guys,

I do appreciate the input, and yeah well it is the end of the season, but I know for sure that it'll be the same deal next year.

I'd like to propose to get charter captains, etc., involved so that if we can get a thread going on keeping the GPS way points up to date that would be great. The fish mart used to get them up on line. It's just a matter of saving us all tackle and potential future trouble even as a boater.

OK guys,

I do appreciate the input, and yeah well it is the end of the season, but I know for sure that it'll be the same deal next year.

I'd like to propose to get charter captains, etc., involved so that if we can get a thread going on keeping the GPS way points up to date that would be great. The fish mart used to get them up on line. It's just a matter of saving us all tackle and potential future trouble even as a boater.

Lets try and get the netters to post the # not one more thing for the charter captains though that would be better than not knowing where there at.