Salmon Strike Captured on Underwater Camera

DTB thanks for the nice comment. We will be working to put out at least one more video in the very near future and possibly two more. We might make a longer video compiling some of the longer follows that we have captured. Boring for some I'm sure...interesting for others. Thanks again for the feedback though we appreciate it!

I use VLC and it is a nice feature to watch it faster...but your eyes do not always thank you...watching that spoon after awhile at faster speeds can do a number on your eyes. Next time out I think I am going to run a flasher fly behind it...that will be real interesting.

gmfishon - You are correct the camera is indeed tied on the main line, then the lure is on a 4.5' leader from the camera. There is a risk of losing the camera of course but there are also things in place to try to limit that from happening. Shorter lead from the ball (30' or less) keeping it mostly away from everything else. The Leader is less # test than the mainline etc...Also at the end of the day the reward is greater than the risk. :)