We had good times. You spent most of it on the chute s w r about 70' down.

You caught a Nice king for the neighbor's kid last August, his first big lake fish. And a couple big spring kings that were hiding under a temp break when we were half way to Wisconsin looking for steel last May. And you got my middle daughter a laker off the 200 copper in the youth tournament this year that was big enough for a trophy.

And because i forgot to reel you in last night while pulling lines, you broke off. Not to a fish, but to my error. Rést easy and I will think fondly of the good times we had.

1/4 last night no pattern 140' 80 down more or less. Ãll good hits just did not stay stuck.

You lost one - I just got a new one! I've been shifted from using the original flounder pounder that I got when the moonshines first came out and have been using mongolian beef and dancing anchovy alot. I was at Mik Lurch in Hammond IN this week and they are going out of business and had some Moonshines - I should have got some of the others, however I was not looking to get more spoons when I was there. I'm in need of a 14# ball for my probe rigger along with some more coated cable as my Cannon SNT probe likes to blow back alot when below 50 down.

So if you are in the area go to Mik Lurch in Hammond - north of Cabelas on Indy Blvd on east side of road. They have J plugs, spoons, and various other stuff, but it is picked over.

Don't sweat it, I lost 3 Flounder Pounders in the past week! Two jumped out of the boat while fishing on a rough windy day while the other broke off with a brand new 1-hour old Lucky Charms plug last night. They've been very good to me, but for some reason the Big Lake must have really wanted them badly.

Lakeshore Tackle's profits are up this season as I continue to replace the losses.

Yeah, I've done that more than once. I'd like to claim that it's due to age and my "sometimers" disease but it started 20 years ago. Hooked the marina breakwall once when entering the harbor with a lure trailing the boat by a couple hundred feet. Reel started singing when I turned the corner and the lure didn't. The ultimate was taking off with a cannonball still in the water off an old Riviera rigger. Turned the drag system to dust in no time. Only did that once. The screeching of the rigger drag signaled me just in time to turn around and see the cable snap at 30mph. I have a system to check everything now so nothing is left in the water.