Crestliner 1850 sportfish

silver one

I have a 2011 cresliner 1850 sportfish with a 115hp Mercury 4 stroke on it bought new in spring of 2012. trolls very nice and very inexpensive still under warrenty. Lifetime on hull of boat.

This boat is loaded, Bimini topside curtains, bow cover, full boat cover, two additional captains seats

so 4 total, Sony premium sound system, walk through open bow for fishing or pleasure, this boat is one of the top of its class, I bought it for the best of both worlds to fishing on the great lakes to sunning on a small lake.

boat comes with a complete BERTS fishing sytem. Bert's track down both sides in strategically placed spots, track comes with step covers, port and starboard Bert's swivel trees, 6 berts ratcheting rod holders, 2 berts net holders, two berts downrigger mounts with walker captains pack electric down riggers all buff brite aluminum, Hummingbird 598,ci,si,di,gps combo, additional compass mounted at helm. also swim ladder. VHF Radio that has a lot of power.

The MSRP on this boat was $37,995 you can verify this on Crestline.com. all the listed equipment was an addition $10,000

total I have into the boat is $ 47,995. I am asking $29,999. I can show the boat as it is stored in my barn at my residence. email for details. Boat is still Brand new condition. 105 hours on motor.

post-6-14498788277293_thumb.jpg

post-6-14498788277552_thumb.jpg

• 6 years later...