whats up with wind forcast's? SH 8-15

Well I am thoroughly sick of the weather and one foot or less that is 2-4's. We fished North started in 65, hit a big trout on a 300 cu in 77, lost a king on a rigger down 65 with a meat rig, then lost another king on a slide diver back 200 set on 2. Then got sick of the waves building and went in 9. Seem like the lat 3 weeks they can not get a wind right...:confused:

I've found the windcast at Intellicast.com is incredibly accurate.

Click on the forecast tab and the dropdown menu appears. Click on winds and the Chicago region. Shows wind currents for every 3 hours a couple of days out. Very accurate in my opinion. I don't pay any attention to lake forecasts anymore. Any color other than blue on the map and the lake will be questionable. I also check the buoys before I go.

I don't think I want to go way crazy and give the forecasters a huge benefit of the doubt but perhaps a small one. Today here in tc was a rare exception but I have noticed a ton of days this year where the wind is blowing good by like 7 am. Reports from the big lake don't have it picking up til later. I think with the hot land and cold water we are getting thermals they can't call. First time I saw this a lot I sure was pissed I was keeping my boat here in tc instead of Frankfort.