Pulled out of the slip @ 5:30, started setting lines @ 5:55 in 80 FOW 5 and 6 colors . 10 color lead core, 2 300 coppers, all with stinger magnum modified blue dolphin and green dolphin. First 5 color fired before I had the 2nd rod set. The rest of the set up was 4 riggers set from the bottom up 56' 2 wire deeper divers set on 1 out 100 and 120. Fish came on both the 5 and 6 colors, the port 10 color and the coppers. Port downrigger with a 1 color SWR, and stbd rigger with a 2 color SWR both took fish. No hits on the tin can dodger and spin n glo. Ended the day with 11 for 14, 1 nice steelhead lost at the net when It got into another rigger line and the captain messed up and netted the hook.(oops). Fish count was 3 kings, 2 Lakers 1 coho and 5 Kings. We did release on shaker. Not bad for the first trip since June 14. Thanks to Andy (Darkmind) His step dad and his buddy. My pal Dick Beatty and Dave. We finished @ 11:50 with a nice box of fish. The one thing I did was go to an all spoon presentation, and it worked pretty well. Temp break was from 57 to 66 down depending on the depth of water.

Funny how lure can vary port to port. In holland we got 3 glow spoon bites on riggers before sun up. Other 4 were on paddle fly or meat after sun up. Not a thing on our 1/2 core or coppers with spoons or j-plugs