BEWARE of fake seaguar flourocarbon leader line

Over the winter I purchased some 50# seaguar flourocarbon (blue label) leader from ebay member fishgod2012. Just got around to using it and it is plain mono, stretches easily and not stiff. So if you have bought any from this POS, open a fraud case and get your $ back if you still can.... and leave a terrible review. Guarantee he has scammed hundreds doing this!

Too many people on eBay provide feedback only on the price and how fast an item ships. They put the feedback up before actually using the item. If you check this seller's feedback it sure seems to be the case. No real comments (outside of what I assume is brokeoff's) about the product itself. Too many people out there that probably can't even tell the difference between mono and fluorocarbon line -- which is a shame since they are paying a whole lot more for the fluoro.

I was a little surprised to see that the seller was from Florida... and not from China. While lots of product is manufactured there for the companies but there is a lot of knock offs from there of fake stuff sold as genuine.

Get ahold of someone at seaguar. They should send a C&D letter to ebay.

about halfway down on the page on the right hand side is a link to report his items. You can report them as counterfeit.

what page? seaguar page or ebay? can you send me a link? I contacted seaguar on FB and they said they are aware of these problems but couldn't help me.

The negative feedback left wasn't mine. I dont think I left any feedback and now its been to long to leave any.... The ebay guy said he would take care of my refund but that was 10 days ago and I have heard nothing.

what page? seaguar page or ebay? can you send me a link? I contacted seaguar on FB and they said they are aware of these problems but couldn't help me.

The negative feedback left wasn't mine. I dont think I left any feedback and now its been to long to leave any.... The ebay guy said he would take care of my refund but that was 10 days ago and I have heard nothing.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-To-Deal-With-Sellers-Of-Fake-Items-Effectively-/10000000008772445/g.html

Its hard to see but its on the item page. Its on the right hand side.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-To-Deal-With-Sellers-Of-Fake-Items-Effectively-/10000000008772445/g.html

Its hard to see but its on the item page. Its on the right hand side.

Nice ideas in that link but it is not eBay policy. It is a "how to" written by an eBay member (actually a former eBay member) and is from Great Britain. Even the link they say to go to is UK based but no longer active.

As with all purchases one of the keys to getting a situation like this resolved -- especially through eBay -- is to report the problem quickly. On eBay you have 60 days after the purchase to leave feedback and contest a purchase if it is not as advertised. What has frustrated me in the past has been when I contact the seller and don't get a quick resolution within that 60 day period. Consequently I now start with a complaint immediately -- it is also amazing how a seller responds much faster with an official eBay or PayPal complaint than just to bad feedback or direct contact.

Here is the actual way it should be done: http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/sr?query=1735&st=7&trackPos=5