2 for 5 and few rookie mistakes

Steelhead 1 on black death meat rig with a strip behind a green and silver hotspot 125 back going south set on 3 in 94fow

Steelhead 2 on green big weenie meat rig (not sure on exact color) with whole herring behind a green on green spin doctor going south 90 back on 3 in 95fow

Here's the bad.

Big rip on green dolphin meat back 125 on 3 going north no one home 100fow

Big rip on black death meat back 140 on 3 going north . 97 fow Ajusted Reset took another big rip on that dipsey in 97 fow never popped lost fish. I got it tuned to pop now.

Took a huge hit on 300c going north in 100 fow with proctologist fly behind blue/silver paddle down the shoot picked it up he ripped some line out and broke the copper about 50 feet from backing. Didn't check the drag that my fault. Stayed south of peir heads all evening .

All hits were taken early alow and steady and nothin in the last hour .

Pulled line after the sun dropped below the horison.

2 for 5 and few rookie mistakes

Steelhead 1 on black death meat rig with a strip behind a green and silver hotspot 125 back going south set on 3 in 94fow

Steelhead 2 on green big weenie meat rig (not sure on exact color) with whole herring behind a green on green spin doctor going south 90 back on 3 in 95fow

Here's the bad.

Big rip on green dolphin meat back 125 on 3 going north no one home 100fow

Big rip on black death meat back 140 on 3 going north . 97 fow Ajusted Reset took another big rip on that dipsey in 97 fow never popped lost fish. I got it tuned to pop now.

Took a huge hit on 300c going north in 100 fow with proctologist fly behind blue/silver paddle down the shoot picked it up he ripped some line out and broke the copper about 50 feet from backing. Didn't check the drag that my fault. Stayed south of peir heads all evening .

All hits were taken early alow and steady and nothin in the last hour .

Pulled line after the sun dropped below the horison.

I noticed that too... That action is good until the sun starts to go down