5 for 11... Had troubles getting them to the boat lol, worked 100-125 fow hot rods were 135 copper, 150 copper wire and high divers, a down rigger down 80ft took a nice coho as well, full core took a steelhead too. Lost kings on wire divers half way to the boat diver was set on 2 back 150ft with meat and high diver on 3 back 175ft on meat all steelhead besides the coho. 300 copper had a fish on it as well as 200 both with spoons.

True Grit great job; we fished same area yesterday morning only one in the boat. How many rods and where were you fishing; straight out, north, south?

Thks,

See below:

Just a short report today, 1 for 4 if you count 3 releases of meat rigs on the riggers.

Worked 80-150fow straight out and to about 5 miles north. In 142 fow trolling downhill, north, nice 13lb king hit the port dipsey on 3 out only 138', white Hoochie Mama w/green fly. Capt John King Black mamba w/meat rig twice and Green Mamba w/meat rig once tripped w/no one home. These were short hits because had dual rubber bands on.

Set lines around 8 n fished until 2, nice lazy 1-3s ended up w/nice somewhat choppy 1-3s. Got my teacher mate out finally before he heads back to school in a few weeks.

Had big problem with boat trailer, remembered that I forgot to turn off batteries, so we stopped in Bangor. Both wheels were smoking due to locked surge brakes. As luck would have it, Lord watching over us, Bangor Fire Dept pickup truck was right behind us. We drove to their station a few blocks away, they jacked up my trailer n I adjusted the brakes to loosen everything. Since grease got hot and I wanted to add some, they went next door to a mechanic n found me a grease gun. Great guys that I will thank with a personal letter. Looks like possibly the surge head up front may have stuck. Not sure what happened but will check all out tomorrow. Drove home doing 55 w/my flashers on for safety.

"Hockey Puck" ON THE REEL WOMAN Agnello

True Grit great job; we fished same area yesterday morning only one in the boat. How many rods and where were you fishing; straight out, north, south?

Thks,

See below:

Just a short report today, 1 for 4 if you count 3 releases of meat rigs on the riggers.

Worked 80-150fow straight out and to about 5 miles north. In 142 fow trolling downhill, north, nice 13lb king hit the port dipsey on 3 out only 138', white Hoochie Mama w/green fly. Capt John King Black mamba w/meat rig twice and Green Mamba w/meat rig once tripped w/no one home. These were short hits because had dual rubber bands on.

Set lines around 8 n fished until 2, nice lazy 1-3s ended up w/nice somewhat choppy 1-3s. Got my teacher mate out finally before he heads back to school in a few weeks.

Had big problem with boat trailer, remembered that I forgot to turn off batteries, so we stopped in Bangor. Both wheels were smoking due to locked surge brakes. As luck would have it, Lord watching over us, Bangor Fire Dept pickup truck was right behind us. We drove to their station a few blocks away, they jacked up my trailer n I adjusted the brakes to loosen everything. Since grease got hot and I wanted to add some, they went next door to a mechanic n found me a grease gun. Great guys that I will thank with a personal letter. Looks like possibly the surge head up front may have stuck. Not sure what happened but will check all out tomorrow. Drove home doing 55 w/my flashers on for safety.

"Hockey Puck" ON THE REEL WOMAN Agnello

Thanks for the report, we were north