Well it was a bumpy 3 days for the 17.75ft tracker. Prefished friiday for a few hours out of port sheldon and ended 4-7 in about 2 hours before we were sick of fighting waves with 2 guys, all nice kings 90-100, 1 on meat on a low diver, rest on 300 and rigger mod uv dolphin and uv green dolphin. sat. morning was bumpier yet took us forever to get to where we wanted to set, missed one on a high with meat setting, then a laker on a 300 mod. dolph. 3 others on meat one on a 300 other on high divers. That was just good enough to be on the bubble with 43lbs. Today started off flattish, ran out and got set up, only to have a pro boat on auto pilet disregard are yelling and horns and run over our lines and not even look at us from 50 ft. away, thanks :thumb: Start off a bad morning rougher than hell ended with one fish in 150 steelhead on a 300. fun ride back in 6-8fters after they called the tourny at 11. slid out of the money just couldnt get anything going today. Good Job to those that did.

Sparky,

I would have called tournament control and reported that pro boat for unsportsmanlike fishing or boating or whatever.

You get those type of captain s whether tourny or not.They think they own the lake.

In S Haven two weeks ago had to holler at boat trolling toward us that nobody was home at the wheel or not paying attention.

A few yrs ago in Manistee same as you, guy was hell bent on his course and cut off my dipsey.

Doing S Haven tomorrow n pill post a report.

I would have said something probably but they didnt have a boat name that i saw, ust flying a white flag so i knew it was a pro boat. had sticker no name.:confused: o well. Good luck in SH its been fishing pretty good.