Bumpy morning out on the lake but still managed 4 for 4. Fished 85 to 110 fow just a touch north. Picked up our first fish in 85 fow on 200 copper with a mag spoon 8# king, *at this point only running 4 rods since it was so ruff in my 17ft boat* next fish came on fullcore in 110 fow nice 12# king, next fish was a steelie on a rigger down 65 with a mag uv blue/green spoon and our 4th fish was a 15# king in 98 fow on a braid diver back 87 set on 2 with a 4th of july meat rig once i got my full spead out, picked up lines at 10:15.

True Grit, thanks for both reports. Plan on being out there Tuesday morning. Will post a report as usual.

Wife n I went decided to leave Jackson and head to south beach at S Haven today. Had to stop at Hockey Services in Kazoo anyway to order jerseys for our men's hockey team anyway so good excuse to go to the beach. When we were walking back to car around 530 night fishetmen were heading out. Looked like nice 1-2s by then.

True Grit, thanks for both reports. Plan on being out there Tuesday morning. Will post a report as usual.

Wife n I went decided to leave Jackson and head to south beach at S Haven today. Had to stop at Hockey Services in Kazoo anyway to order jerseys for our men's hockey team anyway so good excuse to go to the beach. When we were walking back to car around 530 night fishetmen were heading out. Looked like nice 1-2s by then.

Last night turned out to be real nice, i didnt go out but my cousin went 5 for 11 same area i fished in the morning good luck tuesday!