Pentwater/ludington 7/27 and 7/28

Fished monday evening launched at pentwater. We were 5 for 5. All fish came in 120 to 140 fow in front of the dunes.

Laker on a 3 color with a yeck uv beetle

Steelhead on a 5 color with a yeck fireball

Steelhead same as above

King on a wire slide diver 160 back with a gasoline meat rig and yellow sparkle spin doctor.

King on rigger 60 down with a moonshine uv bloody nose

Tuesday morning launched at loomis and went north to hang out with a hundred of my best fishing buddies. We were 5 for 9. Set up in front of the bath house in 130 fow and rode that north of the point a mile or so. Didnt hit our first fish until we got to the stick. Started off with a double.

King on a wire slide diver 120 back with a big weenie green tribal meat rig and flasher.

King on a wire slide diver back 160 with a black crush glow spin dr and a moo moo meat rig

Rigger 100 down fired with a black mamba meat rig and paddle. Came unbuttoned about 2 minutes in.

Then i put it on a west troll. And hit the following fish in the 36's

King on a wire slide diver 209 back with the black spin dr and moo moo meat rig.

150cu fired with a yeck uv beetle but came unbuttoned

6 color fired with yeck uv frosted veggie but came unbuttoned

Same 150cu fired with a steelhead

Same 6 color fired with a steelhead.

Rigger with a dodger and spin glo fired 125 down but came unbuttoned about half way in. It felt like a big laker.

I found 2 alewives in a steelhead belly and some bugs in another steelhead. The rest were empty.

I am a small boat 19 foot alumacraft and also fish out of Pentwater could some one please tell me where are these land marks I do know light house and dunes I even know the sand bar out in front of light house but what is ( bath house / the sticks/ and a few of the other names ------ thank you for any help

I am a small boat 19 foot alumacraft and also fish out of Pentwater could some one please tell me where are these land marks I do know light house and dunes I even know the sand bar out in front of light house but what is ( bath house / the sticks/ and a few of the other names ------ thank you for any help

I also fish out of a 19ft'er. The stick is the lighthouse on big sable point, about 8 miles north of ludington harbor. The bathhouse is a little south of that. Its a building at ludington state park. The project is the power plant between ludington and pentwater.

Thank you very much for the info ---- I fish out of Pentwater when the wind is right if you ever find that you are going out alone give my a shout out the more rods in the water the better the odds my 19 yr old son just does not want to fish with me the older he gets so I am going out a lot be myself THANKS AGAIN

Jmiron25 - thats a bummer with your son. I've been fishing with my dad since I can remember, I am 33 and between my kids, dad and brother it's hard to beat family fishing buddies. If I am in Pentwater September I will look you up and we can hit the lake!