Sorry to say it was my 1st real trip of the year. We went a whopping 0 for 0. Started at 5:00 in 90 fow and zigged and zagged all the way to 200 marking the occasional fish. Tried spoons, plugs, meat, flies, short cores, long cores, short cu, long cu, swr, my son even tried a topwater down the chute. Not a nibble accept for the biting flies. Marked fish right in my ball line at 50ft on the graph and nothing. Pulled lines at 9:15 and then marked quite a bit of bait with nice arcs around it in 90 fow. It was still a great night on the water however.

Good luck.

Thanks for the report, any information is good, even the less successful trips. It's tough on weeknights I know, but our best bite on evening trips hasn't been until 9:30pm or so, stayed out until 11:30pm last Friday and both our king bites were after 10pm. Unless you're really dialed in on a particular group of fish, staying later has helped put another fish or too in the bag for us this year in the evening.

I had a similar night. Lots of marks comming up to check my riggers in 185' but they didn't want anything I tried. I did manage one steelhead on a 150 copper so I at least got the skunk out. Absolutely beautiful night out there though.post-4261-14498788239117_thumb.jpg