I Want...She Says This will Do

GLF

Everyone that is married has probably been down this road before. The husband wants something and the wife says something else will do. We are paying on two houses and are not in a postion to purchase a boat. However, I have already started kicking around the idea. Lets face it...every man needs a boat :D Anyways, now comes the part of what I want and what she says will do. It is always this way. Man wants big and powerful and women says we can get something that will get us by. Here is a couple of pictures everyone can relate to.

I want a BIG boat :D

Tiara1.jpg

I think my wife has this envisioned for me :eek:

dingy_boat.jpg

I have already come up with a million and one reasons on why I need one this big. I am a male, and I know how to push the buttons :D I know I will never end up with a boat like this, but its still fun to push the buttons ;)

It would take all of the fun out of it if every time I wanted something, she gave in :eek:

BTW...I have a GREAT wife!

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I was talking yesterday. This summer I have to work 3rd shift because our sitter is going to Alaska. This will save us $200 a month in day care. She said if I sold my truck and stayed on 3rd shift I could get a boat. Now how would I pull a boat without a truck? So, I had to ask her, "How would I pull a boat without a truck?" Her answer was "with a boat in a slip I would not need a truck to pull it". :eek: I am not sure if she realizes what she is getting into.

Maybe someone spoke to her about this thread :eek: Maybe she is playing her own fishing game with me.....

I may have to ask her if she is serious. :confused: I like the truck, but I would like a boat more :D

If only it was true................

• 2 weeks later...