Limit of Deep Water Eyes on July 21.

I had the pleasure of fishing with Tom D, and Mike T, and enjoyed the good company and nice day. Anything over my head is deep water so we set up in 12 and probably got as deep as 15 FOW. It was a slow pick on a beautiful day. We boated our 15 keepers as well as a few future keepers. The inner bay is still loaded with nice fish. We also kept a 6-7# channel cat that Tom wanted. Our best producer was a plain gold blade up high. We ran 1oz BB off the boards and 3oz BB off the down rods. As usual the down rods did their share. We were trolling 1.8+ MPH to keep the sheep off. Most of our fish didn't need measuring. The borderline fish were borderline under and that bodes well for our future. The fish are well fed on bugs, shad, and minnows. GO FISH!

I'm doing well Frank, but not retired yet. I bought my pre-retirement present for myself. I now fish out of a 18' 6" black Lund. Hopefully we'll see each other at the ramp before the season ends, but I know you try and avoid the weekends.:D Stay on the fish and keep those informative reports coming.

Thanks,

I'm doing well Frank, but not retired yet. I bought my pre-retirement present for myself. I now fish out of a 18' 6" black Lund. Hopefully we'll see each other at the ramp before the season ends, but I know you try and avoid the weekends.:D Stay on the fish and keep those informative reports coming.

Thanks,

Give me a shout some time. Maybe we can trade a trip. When you finally retire you'll shun the weekends also. I fish Sat and Sun once in awhile if the weather is bad during the week. Ya know us junkies have to get our fix. :)

Frank

a pleasure meeting you and Dale yesterday at AYC we hope to be bringing our boat up next week, or so. My wife and i think we're going to like it there.

Roger, It was my pleasure meeting and talking with you and Scott. It was great that you and Dale have similar Sportcrafts and were able to compare notes.:) I'm sure you'll feel welcome and fit right in at the Au Gres YC. Gotta love what we have going on the SB.