DIRTY DOG

Possible date change for the wmfl

Please only comment to this if you have fished this this season.

I have had multiple team comment on changing the date of the August 8 event because of conflict with the Saugituck way Point tournament. How many Capt. That have fished it this year would like to see it moved to this Saturday , July 18, that is the only date that works with my schedule and I'm afraid the August 8 event will be a big problem.

Edited by DIRTY DOG

What two dates are we talking about? August 11 is a Tuesday - is that supposed to be August 1, or August 15? (Just for clarification)

I could probably do August 1st, 8th, or 15th.

What two dates are we talking about? August 11 is a Tuesday - is that supposed to be August 1, or August 15? (Just for clarification)

I could probably do August 1st, 8th, or 15th.

August 8 is the one in question and it would be changed to this saterday, July 18

Ok , its looking like this will most likely be changed to this Saturday ,"July 18" , unless there is a more people that speak up that are against it.

The decision will be made by 6 am tomorrow so that I can get the sign up list started.

Joe--I actually have this Sat off for a change if you want to get together. Your boat or mine. 90% sure I can make it.