No anklebiters to own or rent for Tots and Trout, er Kids and Kings, this morning so took co-worker's family out for fishing on the lake.

Left the dock at 4:30 AM and set lines in 60 fow north of the channel again after seeing some good marks. Had drifted out to 80 fow by the time all lines were in so made a pass back in to 60 but the marks were gone, so headed back out.

First hit came in 77 fow, 4 lb king on mag Lemonberry off rigger 55 down.

Went out to 150 fow with lots of good marks 130 - 140 fow, but with big waves and no bites headed back in. Fished 90 - 110 for the rest of the morning.

Had a hit on RV blue Flounder Pounder on 150 copper that came off when it got into my 300 copper and my dipsey. Thought I had a big mess on my hands but somehow they miraculously separated once I got the boards off.

Took another hit on braid dipsey 110 back on 3 with UV crush Spindoctor and Big Weenie Last Brunch fly that bent the swivel, so said good bye to my favorite flasher fly combo.

Last hit came on 5 color with gold double orange crush SuperSlim, but no one home once the board came off.

I was wondering how things were going out there with the wind and waves. Better day tomorrow for you. I hate it when those little characters take you equipment home with them. I'll check with you in the am if your out Sunday.