Need help with temp gauge

Hopefully someone here can help, Lowrance could'nt help me. I have a Lowrance Fish n Temp, about 30 yrs old, this unit needs to be calibrated but can't find the manual, does anyone have the booklet that tells you the proceedure for calibrating the unit.

My unit is a bit more older, it was made in the 70's you need 2 glasses of water one hot and one with ice and theres 3 adjustable pots in the unit to calibrate it.

Have you tried contacting Lowrance. I still use my old LMS 350A and prefer it to a color unit I have sitting right along side it.

Good Luck finding the information you need. Search sites where someone may be selling one like eBay. You may be able to talk the person into scanning the manual and emailing it to you.

Lowrance was absolutely no help . Back home i troll leadcore in the local reserviors, so no motors it's row power only, so the upgraded electronic units are no help, the fish n temp or fish hawks spool type are the units that work best in this situation.

• 1 year later...
Guest cougar2

I know this is an old post, but did you find a manual for the Lawrence Fish-N-temp? I was going through some stuff that was left to me and I have one with a manual. I can scan it for you if you would like. 

• 1 year later...