Ultimate Slide diver lite bite dive depth chart

I went to 50' of water with my regular lite bites and let out line until I hit bottom then devide feet out by 10' then devide 50' by the number you got from line out. with 65# braid it took 185' on a 4.5 setting to hit bottom. so I said 185 devide by 10 was 18.5 then 50 by 18.5 gave me 2.7 depth for every 10' of line out at 1.8 to 2.0 mph. you can do the same with the heavier divers.

I went to 50' of water with my regular lite bites and let out line until I hit bottom then devide feet out by 10' then devide 50' by the number you got from line out. with 65# braid it took 185' on a 4.5 setting to hit bottom. so I said 185 devide by 10 was 18.5 then 50 by 18.5 gave me 2.7 depth for every 10' of line out at 1.8 to 2.0 mph. you can do the same with the heavier divers.

I'm having trouble understanding the logic in your calculations.

I would think simply dividing the line out by the depth achieved would give your the ratio of line needed per foot of depth. So using your observed lengths, 185' out divided by 50' of depth = 3.7' line needed for each foot of depth desired.

Jason Coslow is a prostaff for SlideDiver and in his YouTube video on using wire on a SlideDiver Lite Bite with the 4 oz upgrade he discusses 2' out for 1' of depth with the diver dialed to 1.

Sorry OP, I can't help with the 7 oz SDLB. Have not seen any info.

I'm having trouble understanding the logic in your calculations.

I would think simply dividing the line out by the depth achieved would give your the ratio of line needed per foot of depth. So using your observed lengths, 185' out divided by 50' of depth = 3.7' line needed for each foot of depth desired.

Jason Coslow is a prostaff for SlideDiver and in his YouTube video on using wire on a SlideDiver Lite Bite with the 4 oz upgrade he discusses 2' out for 1' of depth with the diver dialed to 1.

Sorry OP, I can't help with the 7 oz SDLB. Have not seen any info.

you are right it takes me 3.7' of line out for each ft of depth. but the way I do it I get the amount of depth for each 10' of line I let out. its just simpler for me to figure each 10' of line out gets me 2.7' of depth. if say I want my diver to run at 65' depth then it would take 240' of line out or 24 tines 2.7 would give me 64.8' deep. it all works out the same its just how you do the math.

Thanks everyone got it. Sherman I see how your calculation works, also. I reversed it with the straight calculation that comes up with 3.7' out for every 1' down, so (10/3.7=2.7) and come up with the same ratio, as your 10:2.7. I guess I was looking for the easy way out so I didn't have to do that for all the different settings. Thanks again!