Lots of good fish brought to the scales last weekend. The ladies tournament was won with a 5 fish box totaling 63 pounds-all lake trout. There was a 21.45 pound laker in the Am division as well as a 16 pound steelhead.

I didn't fish the main tournament, just the 333 but we brought in a 13.65 pound brown while putting together a box to capture 4th place.

It certainly was a mixed weekend. Everyone seemed to have one good day of fishing and another of nearly nothing.

post-5337-14498788183923_thumb.jpg

i had the privilege of filming the big lake trout 21.80lbs on the boat almost paradise boat for the salmon showdown tv show.....i hope i pressed the record button but they sure were hooping and hollering or maybe that was just the cameraman.:D it won flat bread big fish for 1,000 won 333 big check 1,000 and biggest lake trout 250 and maybe the 2nd day biggest box for $500.for Am (side note) when i met the team and was prepping the boat with cameras on fri night i ask the guys if the game plan was to fish for lakers and they commented we dont like lakers and we dont fish for them lol This team of 2 sons and father are some of the nicest guys i've met on the tournament trail and the manistee area people are top notch people:)

post-4012-14498788184105_thumb.jpg