Fished from 6:30 -10:00pm. Ran into lots of fog first, but decided to try the deep water and found clearing out there. We marked a bit in 90-120 on the way out...but nothing really from 150 to 230...no strikes, tried southwest, west, northwest trolls with nothing. Turned back and the dry air was moving the fog out. As we began reeling in, the high diver went--out 125 on 3, a meat rig kept us from the skunk, pulled in an 8 lb King--about 120 fow. Our program was 3 meat rigs, a flasher fly and spoons--couldn't make any progress in determining what size of spoon to be using. Does anyone have any direction on what size spoon is working best now? Thx.

Thanks for the report. We typically start with all three sizes out (stinger/ss, stingray/regular, and magnum) and see what the fish want. We usually put a stinger or SS on my highest line that is looking for steelhead as I've always had my best luck on that size for them.

Good call on the all 3 sizes too. I've just ran random spoons with no pattern so I a piece of advice i was told is to run all the same Brand of spoon when you go to see what works on that day so that's what I'm trying tonight. Try a brand, try another brand, then try different sizes, see what happens.

Got chased off by the waves today in the 17'er. Took a few over the bow and called it a day. Tried with a couple rookies but driving the boat was too hard and setting up. Marked good fish in 85-100 though straight out of holland.