Took my daughter out Saturday for the last pheasant hunt of the year and because I thought Sunday would have been a better day on the water. (Note to self: Be sure trigger safety locking cable has been removed prior to departure)

Woke up at five without an alarm just cause I was so excited to get out. Turned the corner out of the pier heads at 6:30. Ran down to the chalets and let my bilge pump catch up to all the water that had come over the bow on the way. Water temp was 39.3 to 40.1 till we approached the discharge, then it shot up to 46. 2 coho in 4 hrs. Both were stick baits on yellow birds. No one around me. On the return trip there were a few guys hanging around the junk cars. A buddy of mine was out late in the afternoon, said it was calm and the boated six for eight at the pierheads. Go figure.

Took my daughter out Saturday for the last pheasant hunt of the year and because I thought Sunday would have been a better day on the water. (Note to self: Be sure trigger safety locking cable has been removed prior to departure)

Kind of hard to shoot with the trigger safety cable???

i was also down there sunday morning set line at the peir heads around 8am trolled to the junk car and back a few times and ended up 13 for 15 9 cohos and 4 browns by 12:30 all the cohos where on thunder sticks and the browns where on a bumble bee stinger on a rigger set at 7 ft had a ball this was the first time any of us have ever been there and i will be back