Door County July 4th Weekend - Rideshare

Fishing Report Below.................

All, I am REALLY debating whether or not to pull my boat over from Duluth, MN to Sturgeon Bay for the weekend of the 4th. I will be arriving on the 2nd and leaving on the 6th. I would be willing to open my boat up to other anglers that want to go fishing OR if anyone can committ to an open seat for any of the days between 2nd-6th I would certainly be willing to help with gas,etc. I am a pretty energetic and positive guy with experience and could bring any gear needed/wanted. So I guess I am talking out of both sides of my mouth for asking for open seats and offering open seats. It just depends on the response.

Simon

Edited by mali0056
Title Change

I should clarify that I run a 1802 Bayliner Trophy (120 main 10 kicker) with Lowrance HDS 8 as well electric riggers and have room for three fisherman/women as well as I have all of the rods, dipseys, FF, etc. If someone wishes they would be more than welcome bringing their favorite gear if wanted.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so it was a great family fun filled weekend in Door County. I did end up pulling my boat out and ended up only getting a few hours of fishing. I stayed away from the 500 boats on The Bank and ended up 9/11 in 8 hours of fishing. All came on board lines with colors ranging from 4-10 colors of lead. Only got one on a rigger. Hot spoon was Watermelon and Blueberry Muffin. Nothing on FF or Dipsey's. 65-80 feet down.

I was very happy to get my wife a nice king. She puts up with a lot of stuff when it comes to me and my fishing so I was happy to get her on one. Here are a couple of pics. I am trying to upload more but these were the biggest 3. We also got one nice Laker.

post-6286-14498788193608_thumb.jpg

post-6286-14498788193842_thumb.jpg

post-6286-14498788193972_thumb.jpg