The new Billy V

Billy V

She's a 29' Penn Yan 288 Predator. She has twin 350's and an 11' beam. She currently has a Lowrance LCX-15MT Sonar, a Garmin 182 GPS w/blue chip, a Moor Sub-Troll 900 speed & temp, and 3 Cannon Mag 20's. I'm having an overhead rod rack being built that will have 12 rocket launchers on it and Big Jon planer reels. I also plan to add a Simrad AP14 autopilot, and to upgrade the sonar to either a Lowrance LCX 37c or 112c and ultimately tie into a Lowrance radar. We'll also be adding some Traxtech rod holders on each side in place of the single holders that are there now.

C'mon Spring!!!

June132006004.jpg

June132006008.jpg

June132006009.jpg

June132006005.jpg

We plan to be at the Bar with it this spring. I'm taking delivery of it the day before we plan to be there...keep your fingers crossed for me that it goes well! And believe me, I looked long and hard for a hard-top, but I just couldn't pass this one up.

Captain Bill, I saw you had a 24 Penn Yan, your gonna love no motor box, The 26 and 28 have about the same amount of rear deck, youl could have a square dance on one of these boats, its possible to comfortably fish 8-10 aboard my boat and yours is a foot wider, Im just glad I only have to feed 1 motor, the initial spring fillup is a shocker, $460 last year and yours has more tankage, Damn nice boat you got yourself, I think I might be gettin feet itis after seeing your pics

You guys are KILLING me! I just can't wait to get going!!! I fished this boat last summer and fell in love with the room. I like having the second engine for safety's sake, but I'm not looking forward to the gas bill! Sure hope the guy I bought it from stored it with both fuel tanks full....yeah, right!