Well that was a tough Memorial day weekend on the big lake front:(. South haven Sat am ended up with 1 laker and 2 small steel. Wanted to find the kings so went out of Muskegon this morning solo. Lines down at 5:30. Lines up at 11. Had a hit and run on a 150 copper and landed 3 kings and a steelhead that measured between 10 and 14 inches. 11 hours of trolling with one fish over 2 lbs and that was a pooper. Worked all kinds of water out to 290 today.

Nice to crap on a guy when he's down.

Wmfl had boats with 20+ lake trout on Saturday, the following Wednesdays we got one. Buddy caught 21 Lakers in two hours last weekend. This weekend we got one. When I lose my browns to fall back on I too am going to be in a world of hurt. Last summer I could always get a fish or two but never strung a good cooler together.

No worries Kevin. I got the spirit of the post. We were all young. I'm starting to get dangerously obsessed though. Almost the end of May and I have yet to land a king. Otherwise I've had a pretty stellar spring. Not interested in catching a bunch of jars of pcb's although I think they are cool to look at. Saginaw bay is calling my name I think

Went from great fishing on Saturday to horrible sunday..huge boxes out of grand haven saturday we had 21 boats fish the mscst on sunday and I belive only half the boats weighed the 6 fish. I'm sure there were pods of fish here and there but if your not where the fish are not much you can do. Love when people say how much better they did then someone when they were fishing 20-30 miles away from you. You know like when your fishing muskegon and someone jumps on the post and says we killed them in grand haven.A ton of us struggled yesterday. I only had one fish till almost 11. Then we went out deeper and found a small pod of steel and tiny kings to get my fish for the tourney. You don't suck tom. The fishing did lol

Sorry that was not my intention tgafish.

No worries bud. Glad you were successful. Don I was out in that water where the little fish were with you. Tried to get you on the radio to tell you to check all your lines. I got lucky and noticed one bounce on my rigger. Reeled in and had one on every line. Set back out and hit another on a slider

11 boats weighed 6 fish 4 boats did not make 18 lbs for all 6. Take the 16.45 Steelhead out of my box and make me weigh one of the other ones and we would not of even made the payout. Because the rest of the box was all avg fish nice eaters but nothing big.