We finally had a some kings show up Friday morning and they were hungry. Set up Friday morning in 45. Didn't mark much, moved out to 55 and stayed in the green water all day. Keeping from the stack to the state park. Best baits were, jaw breaker on a rigger. Mixed veggie on 5 color, red pepper on 150, blue veggies uv on a 75, blue dolphin 75 back on a diver, 50 copper with a jäger bomb in gold.

Here today gone tomorrow.

Saturday was very different, no fish in the water we had the day before. Found our best water 80-90. Blue veggies at 50, 225 with a gator, 50 copper gold orange tux.

Yea we had the same results over the weekend friday afternoon pounded the kings in 45 to 50 fow saturday was a different story took 2 browns right away in 50 and one king in 70 on a meat rig and this morning nothing all day till we started fishing for lakers and managed 2 but worked out to 140 with nothing

I had some good info Friday from this guy I know. Got out Saturday a bit later than normal, took the wife. We had as many bats in the boat as we did fish. It was 10AM and later, two different bats ended up in the boat, did I mention the wife went? That was not a high point for her. Ended up 2-3. Had a rip setting up on a blue dolphin on a diver, caught two others that we released, one on freakin mixed veggies, the other on a bloody caramel. Never knew they were on, lure change time found them. They were lively yet, and way too small.

I had some good info Friday from this guy I know. Got out Saturday a bit later than normal, took the wife. We had as many bats in the boat as we did fish. It was 10AM and later, two different bats ended up in the boat, did I mention the wife went? That was not a high point for her. Ended up 2-3. Had a rip setting up on a blue dolphin on a diver, caught two others that we released, one on freakin mixed veggies, the other on a bloody caramel. Never knew they were on, lure change time found them. They were lively yet, and way too small.

I think I seen you once we might've seen your boat when we came in. Lol we were out there too but earlier in the morning for a few hours and caught a few that were all little baby's and tossed them back in the water and then got one that was big enough to keep. I think our spoons were about the same size as they were:lol:

Did we run side by side in the fog for awhile? It wasn't too easy to see at times. Driving by radar is not all that much fun. The only good things I could say was, we did not get skunked, and we didn't have to clean anything!