Pair of Fishlander Downriggers with Double Holders/ball cradle

Pair of used in great shape FISHLANDER DOWNRIGGERS WITH DOUBLE DUAL AXIS ROD HOLDERS AND BALL CRADLES.Rod holders are great, riggers have 4' booms that can be locked in up position, lighted counters, circuit breakers. One has stainless cable one has coated. Aprox. 200 ft. Each. Both work well and are in great shape see pics. Like Big Jons, and they will even service them if needed. Many parts are interchangeable. First $475 takes them. Shipping available at buyers expense.95107aaba235265c7e7fee2ffec4bf9d.jpg176bdb779ab298999025bcbfa346dd02.jpg

Edited by jmohunts

Pair of used in great shape FISHLANDER DOWNRIGGERS WITH DOUBLE DUAL AXIS ROD HOLDERS AND BALL CRADLES.Rod holders are grear, riggers have 4' booms that can be locked in up position, lighted counters, circuit breakers. One has stainless cable one has coated. Aprox. 200 ft. Each. Both work well. Like Big Jons, and they will even service them if needed. Many parts are interchangeable. First $475 takes them. Shipping available at buyers expense.95107aaba235265c7e7fee2ffec4bf9d.jpg176bdb779ab298999025bcbfa346dd02.jpg

ef60474703e3da5dcd50151d715d729e.jpgea43a325d5671928986a9c57461cd58f.jpg

Edited by jmohunts

Some pot licker tried to scam me, sent me a check which was supposed to be a money order, for much more and wanted me to wire money for him. Wtf.

Even money orders are not safe anymore -- some real good fakes of them being created too. Good that you didn't fall for the scam... too many people do.

Someone will buy them. They are very good well built downriggers.

Pair of used in great shape FISHLANDER DOWNRIGGERS WITH DOUBLE DUAL AXIS ROD HOLDERS AND BALL CRADLES.Rod holders are great, riggers have 4' booms that can be locked in up position, lighted counters, circuit breakers. One has stainless cable one has coated. Aprox. 200 ft. Each. Both work well and are in great shape see pics. Like Big Jons, and they will even service them if needed. Many parts are interchangeable. First $475 takes them. Shipping available at buyers expense.95107aaba235265c7e7fee2ffec4bf9d.jpg176bdb779ab298999025bcbfa346dd02.jpg

Now will include a pair of Pursuit (traxtech) 4" raised swivel bases. Excellent shape as well, compatible with most riggers. Will fit, Traxtech, Cannon, Berts Trackscf37a54aabcbb63b6f91d32e68bdb8b9.jpg

Jason:

I sent you a PM, my friend Dick Beatty will be checking out the riggers, he is probably interested. He has a brand new 21 footer, and need 2 riggers. I will PM you his phone number, if he wants them.

Do u take Pay Pal?

Sorry about the last message, my friends name is Dick Beatty, his phone is 269 679 5744. He Is very interested and is not really tech savvy, u can call him, or PM me your number and I will have him call you.

Jason Dick does want the riggers, he has tried to call you and not been able to connect, you can call him this evening after 6:00 PM and set up the transaction, I believe he is paypal setup and hope you guys can connect. If you want to contact me 269 929 4221, text or phone. I pm'd you on the number you gave me and also left voicemail, so you would get the message one way or another.

Thanks