W.M.F.L. May 2

Ty One On is in

Terry are you planning on doing the flasher for end of season big fish for those who want to do it ?

Yes Todd, the plan is if anyone want to compete for the end of the year big fish contest you will need to donate 1 new in the package Spin Dr.. The team at the end of the season with the largest fish regardless of species will get all the Spin Dr's.

Ps, remember you can get in this at anytime but need to have donated the Spin Dr before the fish is caught:thumb:.

Ok ,boats in so far

DIRTY DOG

rbradley

Ty one on

King Possable

Nailer?

Reel Happy

Happy Daze

Haven't hear from the Kill in it , or a few others yet, I do know that Silver Streak has a huge box of stuff comeing for this one.

Also to any one that is interested in getting in on the end of the season big fish contest don't for get to bring your new spin dr.

Dave has plans. My usual crew made state at Science Olympiad, so I'm out this weekend. To be honest with the new points structure I'm just not as interested. Browns have no weight, Lakers have no points, kings and steel are hit or miss right now.

It's starting to look better , I recieved a huge box of spoons today to hand out also and the weather is looking great for the weekend with a few kings starting to show up it should be a good time.

DIRTY DOG

Ty one on

King Possable

Nailer?

Reel Happy

Happy Daze

Off The Hook

The Shrimper

True Blue

Outa Line

Departure

Edited by DIRTY DOG

Ok the teams that are in for the morning are.

DIRTY DOG

Ty one on

King Possable

Nailer?

Reel Happy

Happy Daze

Off The Hook

The Shrimper

True Blue

Outa Line

Departure

Bendin rods

, good luck every one , weather looks great , and I will see you all at the peir heads at 6 am.