Used Traxstech Ratcheting Rod Holders

Cannon's dual axis rod holders are nice. I had them before I went to the Traxstech last year. The Cannons are easier to set with a rod in them due to the pistol grip release, but the smoothness of the Traxstech ratchet and the number of positions you can raise/lower them to is just fantastic.

Catch-A-Bunch charters in Grand Haven is sponsored by Cannon and sold me my original Cannon rod holders about 3-4 years ago when he got new from them.

Cannon's dual axis rod holders are nice. I had them before I went to the Traxstech last year. The Cannons are easier to set with a rod in them due to the pistol grip release, but the smoothness of the Traxstech ratchet and the number of positions you can raise/lower them to is just fantastic.

Catch-A-Bunch charters in Grand Haven is sponsored by Cannon and sold me my original Cannon rod holders about 3-4 years ago when he got new from them.

I like the single axis cannons better. you can make fine adjustments going from left to right in turning the holders. the double axis has pin holes and are harder to get them turned just right. but they are both great holders. if they had had the traxstech holders when I bought my cannons I would have spent the extra money for them. I think traxstech has like 18 positions you can use making fine adjustments up and down. seacatmich got a great buy. if it was in my budget I would switch out my cannon holders, and I love them.

sherman