for sale 13.3" Panasonic Toughbook Chartplotter GPS

Panasonic Toughbook Chartplotter GPS. Freshly installed Windows7 with Office 2007. This comes with a DC charger, AC charger, and GPS Receiver. USB, SD, WIFI, and wired internet. $400 This has been gone over inside and out. It has been sanitized. I use running water to rinse it off after cleaning. I don't recommend you do that with a ordinary laptop. This has incredible zoom feature. There is nothing like it. When zoomed in the chart numbers for depth can be seen from several feet away. Here are some screen shots.:) Thank You for viewing.

saginaw_bay_zoomed_out.jpg

saginaw_bay_charity_island.jpg

saginaw_bay_charity_island_zoomed_in.jpg

This one is still FOR SALE. I'm delivering another one Monday.:)

What is so nice about the SeaClear program running the NOAA charts is the ZOOM. Other programs and electronic charts do not zoom the numbers. With this zoomed all the way in I can read chart depth numbers from the back of the boat several feet away.:)

I have been running this setup for 5 years. I'll continue to do so this year. I have Windows 10 installed on my personal Toughbook. I just added a APP to it with charts available for over 7000 lakes across the USA. I have downloaded Higgins, Houghton, Hubbard, Cadillac, Mitchell, Mullet, Burt, Black, just to name a few. Of course position shown in real time. I'm always trying new stuff.:)

Here's one of Gun Lake near Wayland MI. Run on my personal Toughbook with Windows 10 and a windows app with over 7000 freshwater US charts. Of couse it will show your position in real time.:)

gun_lake.jpg

This is an awesome application, I bought one in March, and was playing with it until I got the 12v wiring set up on my Chris Craft. Used it the first time Sunday 5/3, and what a great GPS. No more paper logbook for me, and talk about easy to read charts. a full 13.5" screen, and lake charts built in, keep track of way points with log notes and real time eta and miles information. I now have an 8" screen depth fish finder and the big chart GPS.

For the money the best electronics I have ever purchased.

This is an awesome application, I bought one in March, and was playing with it until I got the 12v wiring set up on my Chris Craft. Used it the first time Sunday 5/3, and what a great GPS. No more paper logbook for me, and talk about easy to read charts. a full 13.5" screen, and lake charts built in, keep track of way points with log notes and real time eta and miles information. I now have an 8" screen depth fish finder and the big chart GPS.

For the money the best electronics I have ever purchased.

Mike, Thanks for your purchase and the positive feedback. I knew you'd like it when you used it. Looking at chart numbers from several feet away is what does it for me. There is just so much more that can be done with these over the traditional plotters. Thanks again and Tight Lines Always.

Here is a screen shot of a Log Book entry.:) Of course it would show much larger on the 13+" screen. You can write a book about every wpt or event with date and coordinates automatically entered.

log_book.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...